Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 3 March 2014

Fan mail: I love ya'll!

Well I guess this post is dedicated to all of you, my friends on msp, my fans, my followers on twitter, my subscribers on YouTube, everyone who's ever sent me kind and loving messages, and those who put me in movies. You guys are in one word, incredible. You're so supportive, kind, sweet, loving, I just love you all, I say it a lot but it's so true, since my YouTube video uploaded to MSP I was getting hundreds (yes hundreds) of messages saying they love the video, to add them, etc and each message had its own little message, I'm still getting messages today about the video that was up 2 weeks (?) ago. It's true that I'm currently making another video and working on my current series but I do ask that you guys don't message me to be in these videos because I get a lot of people asking and it's just plain annoying. Also stop asking me for things, this also gets on my nerves a lot and causes me to have a go at people when I really don't want to. 
The messages that you guys take time to write are amazing though, one from one of my good friends is posted below, and it really made me smile. I was sat grinning at my imac, not even kidding (Shoutout to Kitten9898). Your messages always make me smile and keep me carrying on, you guys keep me playing this game because I wouldn't dare leave such loving fans. I think I have some of the best fans on MSP, because you send so much support my way when I need it <3 I really love you guys.
Here's just a few random screen shots of fan mail;
PS, my team, dreamers, aren't official because I'm not exactly well known, but if you guys think dreamers should become an official team then comment or message me and we'll see what we can do.
Reason why I chose Dreamers: 
Just a tweet I wrote a little while ago, follow me on twitter if you want :)










 I love this :')

She had me grinning for 20 minutes


All my love
~Millie317
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment