Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Saturday 22 February 2014

♥Mia♥

My god what can I say? You're not only my best friend on MSP and IMVU but in real life. Fuck that you're not my best friend, you're my sister. The light in my world of darkness, you're always there when I need you, you give the best advice and are such a bitch I love you.
We've been best friends since you moved to England 5 years ago, and they've been the god damn best 5 years of my life. We've been through so much shit together and come out even stronger, we've fought a lot but always make up 5 minutes later. My life would be awful without you. Well actually I'd be dead without you. I've put you through so much and you've never left my side. You took away my blades and anti-depressants when I was low, you texted me 200 times while I was in treatment, you gave me a home when I wasn't welcome in mine, when I got hate you had my back, when I was suffering anorexia and bulimia you would stay with me constantly through it all, I woke up from a coma with you by my side, refusing to leave me.You're my lost half, you were the first person I came to about cutting and you've been nothing since support since, I love you so much. 
When everyone gave up on me, turned their backs and stopped giving a shit you stayed, you fought with me, you've beat up bitches for me, and I've done to same for you. I know you're always there no matter what shit is going on. You're the voice inside my head pleading me to stay strong, and you're the reason why I do.
Words really can't express how much you mean to me and what a big part of my life you are.
My life is cold and empty without you, please never leave me?
You've got such an incredible "I don't give a shit" attitude and I know you've got the biggest heart of everyone I know. I've got your back and you've got mine.
I won't forget any of our memories, jokes, heart breaks, etc.
Don't ever change for any of the bitches out there cos they don't god damn deserve you <3






















All my love angel 
~Millie317
xoxoxox

1 comment: