Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Tuesday 22 October 2013

5 things I generally love and 5 I hate


LOVE


  • My friends, they're amazing and so sweet (on msp and off)
  • My family (ofc)
  • My twitter followers, they're always there and so amazing
  • Millie's cookies, omg if you've never had them then you have not lived!
  • Drama (the lesson)
  • Baby lips and knee high socks (yes i know that's 6 but hush)

HATE

  • Ungrateful people
  • People who don't indicate when they drive (you're gonna be the death of me)
  • People who judge people on rumors, other peoples opinions and bitchy gossip (get to know me first) 
  • Footballs (they're friggen attracted to my head!)
  • Stuck up people, get over yourselves!

Gonna be doing one of these weekly if I get a chance, just so you get to know me more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment