Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Snowyx7- SCAMMER

 Yesterday I was saddened to get a message from a friend of mine mentioning that she'd been scammed (see pictures below). My friend was absolutely distraught, and I was further shocked to find another blog post by HollyRenee (http://hollyreneemspuk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/snowyx7-is-scammer.html) saying that the same user had scammed another of my friends.
Not only do I ask you to REPORT SNOWYX7 for scamming, but I also urge you all be careful and make sure that you can 100% trust the you're dealing with. 
If we all help we can stop scamming for good, and to all the scammers out there I ask you to STOP SCAMMING because it doesn't help anyone and actually just makes the game worse for everyone. 





All my love
~Millie317
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. She scammed magiclolster aswell! -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's the other friend I was referring to

      Delete
  2. In that pic, that is MY Honey Dress! -.- D:

    ReplyDelete