Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Saturday 18 January 2014

Closest Friends?

Okay so I always get asked "who's your best friend in Moviestarplanet?" You expect me to pick one? There are so many people on Moviestarplanet that mean so much to me, I see them pretty much everyday and they just make me smile and keep me staying strong. 
Here's just a shout out for a few of them.

Ishacool:

Okay so I joined around the same time as Isha and OMG I have so much respect for this girl. Through all the hate and lag she's never given up. If you help her she will always help you back. I've had few conversations with her but she's so nice, even with all of the lag she makes time for her friends and makes movies to keep all of us entertained.

Janice.Mackin:

Janice is one of those users that will always help you, she helps me with fame everyday. She'll always send autos as long as you remember to return them. And if you forget then she'll remind you in the politest ways possible. She's always super nice to everyone and is definitely someone I couldn't survive without.

PrincessNisa1234:

PrincessNisa is also an extremely kind player who always helps others. She's put me in so many of her movies, leave incredible messages in my GB and is always there. She sticks up for me against bullies and is always smiling. She has the sweetest advice and put's a smile on my face :).

Princess770:

I've only known Princess a few weeks through twitter, and never expected to get to know her as amazingly as I recently have. If you follow me on twitter then you'll have seen some of the pictures I've posted of our convos and they're seriously cute. Although Princess comes online later than other users (due to her being American) we still have the best GB chats, she came up with the nickname "Millie boo" which I love almost as much as her. Since adding Princess my life hasn't been the same, she always has me smiling and jumping to a reply asap just because of how sweet she is. If you upset her then bitch you better hope I don't find out. She's always there and is just so amazing. Love you Princess/ American Dream <3

Ilovebling2017:

Blingy is one of those users that just so sassy. You really don't want to mess with this beauty. She's my little Panda and isn't afraid to speak up. She's hilarious, and even though she doesn't play as much as she did previously we have the best time. If I had a spare bff space then it would go straight to this girl. Words really can't explain how much she means to me, we talk on and off of MSP so I never have to worry about being lonely. She gives the best advice, has the best jokes and constantly has me in fits of laughter. I love you Panda xD

Starlight20013:

Moviestarplanet users don't generally come any weirder than Star. She may have not been on my bffs long but I've known her for ages. We met through another friend and I never could of imagined that we'd come this far. Star is constantly sending me weird, loving messages which just keep me smiling. We fight off the bullies together and she's my partner in crime. She know's I'll always be there with advice and I know she'll always be there to make me laugh on bad days. We're so close and I can tell her practically anything. You mess with her and if you're alive by the time she's finished with you then I'll personally give you a piece of my mind. She's just like my little sister and I constantly wanna give her a hug, Star I love you baby girl ;D

WowBlueSpark:

Gawd this is like the 3rd post I've dedicated to you girl so take notes ;). Blueey, well what haven't I already told you guys about this girl? She's my Blue angel. She's beautiful, inside and out, cute, sweet, funny, generally an amazing person? Blueey I love you, you know that, and don't you dare forget it! Just look at my previous posts about this cutey to find out why she's incredible. Blueey you're my angel, MINE! Mess with her and you can say goodbye to your ass before I kick it! Love you sweetie :*
http://millie317mspblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/blueey.html

Mia317:

Well everyone on MSP knows that Mia is my bff, on MSP and in real life. You're literally my hero. She's seriously saved my life. When I've been in real dark places I've been able to rely on her, I've put her through hell and she's still stayed to fight by my side. She's beautiful, strong, perfect EE> and so freaking fiesty. She's not afraid to tell it as it is and to know that whatever happens she'll be at my side has made me realize how strong she really is. You mess with my Mia and you can check yourself into hospital because I'll track you down and all that ;D. Mia means the world to me and I suggest you guys add her. I love you hero :*

Me:

You guys will find this weird but I just want to quote Demi Lovato's book called staying strong:
"January 13
Become your own best friend....
Goal: Love yourself and treat yourself as you would treat your very best friend. You deserve the same love you give others."
So...Yeah B)

And of course there's friends I haven't mentioned, which I love just the same. I love all of my friends whether we speak or not, even those friends I haven't met yet. Those friends who may not specifically be on my friends list, but are friends none the less. To quote Demi Lovato, again I'm a Lovatic so don't moan, "you're not only my fans, you guys are my friends, I love you"

All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

1 comment: