Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Saturday 29 March 2014

ATCHOO I GOT THE FLU?! +Other stuff

Atchoo I got the Flu?!

MSP are you taking the piss outta me just cos I'm ill? Cos it's not funny. I know it's not actually directed at me but in my opinion I don't really like this competition. Personally I'm just using it as an excuse to wear pj's on MSP

And I don't know about you guys but I'm super excited for the Spring Break competition, for a number of reasons.
Firstly, its the second competition I placed third in, secondly I love this theme and the outfits are normally awesome and thirdly it's gonna be the first competition I'm going to be entering in about 6 months.



YouTube Video and Series -

To all of you who are wondering yes I am currently working on both my series and a YouTube video, both of which are time consuming and almost impossible to make with the current about of MSP lag so please bare with me while I work on my video and both my series.

Level 28 -

So with all the excitement of the one year anniversary of this blog I forgot to mention that I leveled up on the 20th and can I give a massive thank you to Candi, Princess, Wowbluespark, and all my movie viewers (and those others who put me in their movies) because I'm already over a quarter of the way to level 29!

Other-

So like I promised, as soon as I'm well again I will be recording a video for you and I've decided to do the TMITAG for this video, so I need questions. Please comment below, tweet me ideas (@Millie317MSP) or as always message me on MSP. I can't do the video without questions.
+Congrats to Holly, Princess, Candi and everyone else for making Bunny day (yesterday) a great success, I personally can't wait to see what you're planning for next week <3

Thanks for reading
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment