Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Saturday 8 March 2014

10,000 page views :o

Well I guess this post is just a way of celebrating my blog getting 10,000 page views
So I've posted the other social media sites that I'm on which I'm also celebrating on,
all will be linked below the picture.
Non of this would be possible without all of you, so
THANK YOU <3
5 tumblr followers :'D

54 subscribers

701 views and 23 likes o.e

737 followers :')

o.o

and finally the 10,008 views which I reached this morning

P.S if you click any of these pictures they have hidden links to videos

Stay tuned for more posts soon,
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats! Not every day you see that! Please add me if you are in US MSP. I'm such a big fan of yours!! Sqeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks so much, wish I had a US MSP :o but fame would take so long D:

    ReplyDelete