Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 17 March 2014

Reasons why Never Judge A Spy parts are taking a while

Okay so I haven't made any new parts recently, but I promise you all I'm working on it and constantly am planning the story line. There are 4 main reasons for the delay on recent parts, the first being lag, we all get it, some more than others, I have 1602 friends, which are taking their toll on my account but please bare with me. The second reason being I'm currently working on a YouTube video for a song I'm very passionate about so this is slowing my progress a little as it's a high priority. Third reason is, like I've previously mentioned, I've been making the series "Believe in me" on my best friend's account, I've been making series, just not my main one (its like a secondary series that I've been meaning to make for a while). And the forth and final reason is that I haven't really been online much recently and therefore haven't had time to work on my series, however I'm currently working on parts 18-20 and these will hopefully be out Wednesday-Friday, don't lose hope in me, I promise the series will be back up and running asap.
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment