Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Sunday 23 June 2013

MSP LAG

LAG IN MSP!

Okay guys, so we all love MSP, but I think we all know about the increasing problem of lag in the game, this mainly effects higher levels, but can effect all stars.
I've gone down from 1.188 friends to 929, and this hasn't improved my lag. My friends will notice that I'm constantly logging on and off due to msp's lag crashing my web pages. If I make an arty I often have to log on and off 5 times to actually complete it. My character constantly freezes and my friends disappear. I can rarely go to chatrooms or games anymore, even watching movies makes me really laggy. 
Here's a picture to show some of my lag;
I actually had 120 friends online when I took this picture.

If I reply late this is one of the main reasons, ya'll know I don't ignore my friends.
All my love
~Millie317
xoxox

5 comments:

  1. I added u on MSP hope u accepted it im xcream girlx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate log because it makes me lag.... omg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how to make it less laggy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything on msp makes u laggy watchin movies playin games goin chats and EVERYTHING!!! Imaoo

    ReplyDelete