Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 24 March 2014

1 year of Blogging :o

Oh My God guys, so I've had this blog for a year now, and time has really flown. So much to celebrate and so little time D: Just a few thank you's to everyone who got my blog to 11100 views, my la la land to over 1000 views on actual YouTube and 21431 views on MSP, to all my twitter followers (755 I think) and my YouTube subscribers (63). None of this would be possible without you guys and I never really thought I'd keep this blog for so long or that it would be this popular. I had no idea how to celebrate this 1 year, party? Lag D: Messages to fans? So many of you <3 Show the real me and look back of blog? Let's do it. I was gonna record you guys a video but unfortunately I'm ill and have no voice at the moment so we'll leave that to another day, but below I will post some pictures of me (now removed). I also made a montage of different blog aspects (friend montage, header and background changes and most popular posts). Also I'd like to dedicate a message to all the people who are reading, I may not know who you are but thank you and I love you. And just a message to say I hope you've enjoyed reading my posts my beautiful's. So yeah, thanks and enjoy.







All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox
P.S feel free to tweet me, comment or message me on MSP <3


No comments:

Post a Comment