Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Change on MSP

Recent MSP changes - UK 

Right so I'm pretty sure that if you play MSP there's been a lot of change recently, mainly backgrounds and the new VIP system, which is totally ridiculous if you ask me. But to those newer users you won't know the original MSP that some others will know. You've seen the rares, my rares were all bought before they were rare back in 2011. So I thought I'd share some other changes with you:

The Home page / Login ( top pic is 2012, couldn't find a 2011 one)

The map

The profile (top was of an old account I deleted)

The fortune wheel

So yeah those were my MSP differences.
All my love
~Millie317
xoxox

+ Please watch my current series (My Story) Parts up to 17 are out
but I need more views.
Thanks again
xoxox
 

1 comment:

  1. i want the old msp again :( watch my movies! name is zyenda :)

    ReplyDelete