Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Friday 12 July 2013

Why I get mad on MSP

Reasons why I personally get mad at some people on MSP

Well you read the title so you know what this's about, well I get annoyed when people constantly ask me for wishies, greetings, gifts and to do D-rides. Guys I will always say NO! I know that after I say no most of you will go ask someone else or ask me in later months, but I HATE it when people act like pricks and spoilt little dicks. A few days ago I got a message from one of my "friends" asking me to do a D-ride. I said NO and well he started calling me names and generally being rude to me over messages (see pictures below).
I don't think that this should be tolerated on MSP, if someone says no don't keep pestering them until they lash out, accept that they said no! Come on guys, how would you feel? This can often lead to bullying and well I'm just sick of it, so please just stop asking in future.
You guys also may have noticed me almost quitting on MSP due to another round of bullying, good news I'm not going. Check my guestbook for this recent bullying attack. Thanks to Blueeyesgirlxx, Mia317 and my other friends for standing up for me.♥
~All my love Millie317
xoxox





2 comments: