Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 17 February 2014

Don't take life for granted

Each day I see people wasting their lives, partying like tomorrow and wrecking their lives expecting someone to pick up the pieces for them. I think we all take life for granted every so often, we care too much about what's cool and popular and not enough about ourselves and our own happiness. We spent too long trying to fit in with someone else's vision of perfection and don't see that we're all perfect in our own ways, I know it's hard to understand and hard to accept but it's true, we may not be rich, we may not have 1 million friends but if we're not true to ourselves then who god damn cares? I'd rather be friends with someone who's not afraid of other peoples opinions and stays true than friends with someone who pretends to be someone they're not because the truth comes out sooner or later. In the past 2 weeks 4 people I know have died and now I may lose another, but these people were always true to themselves and expressed who they truly were.You might be thinking YOLO and waste your life living by someone else's rules and conventions, never your own. We try to hard to fit in with society and don't care for ourselves as much as we probably should.

 A recent tweet by Demi Lovato said "Perfectionism only leads to disappointments and insecurities. Self acceptance leads to nothing but confidence, motivation, strength and humility. Is 'perfection' really worth sacrificing your emotional freedom at the expense of others standards and expectations? Who are YOU living for: our society or YOURSELF? <3" 

This tweet lead me to writing this post, so guys can we stop living for someone else's shitty vision of perfection and be true to ourselves? Because I don't know about you guys but I'm sick and tired of wasting my life to be someone else's perfect when I know they'll never truly accept me as perfect. I'm sick of trying to fit in with the crowd when inside I'm screaming. 

So what if that guy wears pink? So what if she has blue, pink or purple hair? So what if she wants to wear all black? They're using self expression and they have the right to do so, don't judge someone just because they can truly express themselves in a way you couldn't.

Message to my Dreamers (fans):
Stay true to yourself, stay strong and try not to judge others.
What other people think of you is none of your business, just care about what you think of you.
I promise to never judge anyone who comes to me for help, I will support and help that person through everything as long as they may need me to, I promise not to judge you for your mistakes (I've made enough personally) and I know it takes great strength to reach out and ask for help, only the bravest do it. 
Keep trying and fighting for your dreams, I believe in each and everyone of you. Stay beautiful and be your own perfect <3

All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment