Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Sunday 2 February 2014

Words can hurt


So this is more of a general post, not just a MSP dedicated one. But can we, as humans in general, be careful of what we say? Words really can hurt people even if they're not intended to.
Words is what made me think I was fat and had to stop eating, words put me in so much pain that the only way out was cutting, words are what caused me to suffer from depression.
Some of us may think it's just harmless 'banter' but banter can go too far.

"Sticks and stones may break her bones but words and names can make her wanna kill herself" -Unknown.
I came across this statement when reading Staying Strong 365 days a year by Demi Lovato and I think it says a lot, its so true but not a lot of people know that. We all have a laugh and a joke but it can go too far.
Sometimes words impact us more than physical pain, and these words can change your life forever.
Remind yourself how powerful words can be and when talking to others, choose your words wisely because you never know when you might of just made someone feel suicidal, you never know that you might be the reason someone picks up a blade, you never know that you might be the reason someone doesn't eat tomorrow. But choosing your words closely can be the difference between losing a life and saving one.
Remember to tell someone how much they mean to you today, or tell that person that what you said last night really was a joke, you really do care and you're so proud that they've changed their life. Just take the high road and save a life. 

Just some pictures I drew, don't judge 'cause I can't draw for shit, and some more quotes from Demi Lovato <3

StayStrong
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment