Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Starlight

Here's my post to one of the most incredible, beautiful, weird, hilarious and all round fucking awesome people on MSP.
So Starlight, you're my BFF and I love you. You're one of my oldest friends and that fact we're still friends is bloody amazing, we met at Ducky's sleepover and something just clicked. Our weirdness bought us together and kept us together, we messaged each other and constantly got closer. We did stop for 2 months? But I got the message from you saying hey and it was like we never stopped. 
You make me smile and I know that I can tell you about anything and you'll understand, make me feel loved as fuck and give the best advice. We joke around constantly and don't care about what other people say about us. You're  leaving for a few weeks but I swear that I won't forget you, remove you or stop thinking about you. Knowing that you'll always be there with advice and support is all I could ask from someone and knowing that Starlight is that person is the best feeling ever. Words can't describe how much you mean to me, they don't even come close. Come back soon, stay strong, stay true, stay safe and stay you. 
I love you Star, my partner in crime, my super hero.
Enjoy the pictures below,
Artbook is on my profile.

 The artbook I made ;D
 Starlight's artbook <3






All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment