Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Things I generally Love and Hate Part 4

Love

  • Gum, if any of you ever see me in person I'm most likely to have gum or be chewing it 
  • Bubblegum Ice cream, its so perf <3
  • Bubblegum pink, my room is bubblegum pink okay :p
  • Rain, I love it when it rains but not when I'm out in it
  • Strawberries and cream, its just like heaven OMG

Hate

  • People who think they're better than everyone else, please get off your high horse before I kick you off it!
  • Speeders, you killed two of my cats and my friend fgs, grow a brain please?
  • People who act differently around their friends, like omg I don't wanna be friends with some two faced bitch
  • People who judge people on their friends, yes it's their choice to be friends but humans are unique, none of us are the same
  • When people prioritize some friends more than others, ignore you, leave you out and let you feel like shit when you've done everything for them
  • People who are only around when they need something but are never there for you when you need them. (yes that's 6 but I'm really not bothered xD) 
Sorry its been like 4 months since I last did one of these.
All my Love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment