Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 9 December 2013

Liers

Why People Shouldn't Lie to Me

Okay guys, recently a few girls thought it would be a good idea to lie about my boyfriend and say he's cheating on me. Can I just point out that my boyfriend on MSP is my real boyfriend in reals, so if you lie about him I WILL find out the truth. These girls were so persistent they actually made me cry  because we were going through relationship issues at that point, which are now sorted.
So guys Please stop lying it pisses me off and I will block people who keep this up.
Also what annoyed me is that she got her friends involved and when my boyfriend told her to go away she pretended that he knew what was going on, not only did she claim that he was cheating but she decided to bring Ishacool into it, which made me lose it. I've had several conversations with Isha in the past and we get on, she's so nice and the fact that this user tried to bring down a friend like that just disgusts me.
Sorry if the pictures are out of order guys :s


The Moral of this post? DON'T LIE!
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox




1 comment: