Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Sunday 1 December 2013

December

Well Guys If We Didn't Already Realize, It's Now Officially December



Okay guys so we've been a lot of fighting on MSP because of these teams, which I'll do another post about some other time, but can't we end this for Christmas if not forever? Seeing as it's December Christmas is just around the corner and it's all about coming together to celebrate. 

Why Do I Love Christmas?

  • Christmas songs
  • Christmas movies
  • Everyone comes together (Even in WWI they stopped fighting for Christmas) 
  • It's so happy
  • The food
  • Christmas shopping 
  • Seeing family
  • Etc
And yes I will be redecorating this blog for Christmas, don't worry. As soon as I get a chance it will happen. 
I'm also starting to make a new YouTube video for ya'll to enjoy, which will take a while but will be the best one yet. So while I'm organizing all this I'm also thinking about my new movie series (almost finished)...
Hope you guys enjoy Christmas as much as I do this year
All my Love
~Millie317
xoxox








No comments:

Post a Comment