Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 9 December 2013

Level 18

Level 18 + Video Spoiler Pic


Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped, especially:
Wowbluespark for all the greetings, Ishacool for putting me in some movies and watching mine, Mia317 for always watching all my movie parts and sending autos whenever you're online. 
Getting to level 18 means a lot to me for numerous reasons, mainly because one of my closest MSP friends quit at level 18 and we'd always spoken about how it was our dream level.
Okay guy's you've probably seen this a lot on my status, mainly because I'm making a youtube video and the amount I'm recording makes my laptop lag LOADS until I manage to zip and compress all the parts at the end so bare with me (also please don't judge me on what I'm wearing, I'm going for the Posh Totty look)

And Finally, a spoiler picture of my video to far

Hope you like, and stay tuned for my blogs makeover which is happening next weekend.
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox




2 comments: