Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 30 December 2013

Blueey


Okay so here's a post dedicated to one of the sweetest, kindest, most loving girls on MSP who I'm lucky to say is by far one of my closest and best friends, WowBlueSpark.
This girl, I love her. She's always there (almost ;) ), is hilarious, a shoulder to cry on, someone who can always make you smile and someone you can only dream of having in your life. 
You can talk to her about anything and you can totally trust her, but don't you dare piss her off or you get me to deal with. She's admired by so many people because of her amazing-ness. 
Blueey, lately I've put you through hell and you don't deserve that. I'm a crap BFF and we all know it but you're 100% not. You've always stood by me and stopped me from crying when I've needed you. 
Words can't describe how much you mean to me and I'm only a fraction of the amazing girl you are (soz I'm getting sappy). Stay true to yourself and never let anyone change you because you are just so fucking amazing. 
I love you Blueey :')
And here's some pictures of us on IMVU the other day.
Oh and visit her fricken amaze blog 





All my love
~Millie317
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Omg aww tysm :') ugh now i have to make one about u don't i e_e looool joke ;p thanks so much :) + youre not a crap bff wht u on abt D:<

    ReplyDelete