Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Saturday 26 April 2014

Candi

So a few weeks ago I met Candi through her bff and my close friend Erica (Princess770) and we had an instant bond. We've become really close since then and I know I can tell her anything. Candi always understands and supports me when I come to her and I will always do the same back. We talk almost everyday and feels like a sister to me. I had heard a lot of horrible things about Candi and the angelings before I actually got to know her but so many of those rumors were wrong, Candi is so sweet and kind. If you try to upset her I will stand by her but she's so much stronger than many if you will know.
Love her so much.
Check out her blog:
http://candiredmsp.blogspot.co.uk/





All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

7 comments:

  1. Millie you have shown me such true friendship and the bond was instant as you said. I love you so much and wish always the best for you. Spread your wings and fly like the True Angel you are.
    Your Bff always, Candi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Candi and I wish the best to you also, be free and be strong when the haters hate, stand for what you believe in, always, Millie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like Candired she blocked because I wrote ♥Hero♥ on my status. That has to be the only reason because I've done nothing to her never talked to her either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a huge fan of both you

    ReplyDelete
  5. im a huge fan of both you I especially like the movie by millie don't judge a spy by her cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you 💕 I'll make sure to make more parts in June when I'm back :)

      Delete