Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Be back in june

So many of you know I'm taking May off of MSP for personal reasons (please don't ask where I'm going, I'll choose whether or not to tell you), I will be sending a few messages via IMVU to close friends and I'll also be tweeting due to me having my phone with me however I will not be using MSP in this time because honestly I don't want the stress that comes with that game. My BFF Mia has agreed to come on my account a few times a week to collect messages and watch movies but she knows my rules regarding wishys, greets and adding people so don't try tell her what I "would do". 
I will miss many of you dearly however I hope you respect that I need to go away for my own good. 
Most of all I'll miss the great friends I've met or gotten closer to through IMVU.
Message me through IMVU if you wish
All my love
~Millie317
xoxoxox

1 comment: