Mils Bloggeh ;)

Mils Bloggeh ;)

Monday 20 October 2014

Christmas video competition

I get so many requests daily asking me what my next video will be and if you can star in it, well this Christmas is you're chance. Christmas is all about giving to others and sharing love so this year you get to choose what video I make! I'll be making an official announcement next week so we have plenty of time to organise this. Basically message me a song decision and if I like it you enter the comp (if I get a song mentioned more than once I'm afraid I'll have to go with the first person that suggested it). I'll narrow it down (with help from friends and polls to make it fair) to about 20. These 20 suggestions go on an art book and then get narrowed down to 10 by you guys. Each of these 10 receive a wish and the voting continues until I get the 5 most popular. Each of these 5 get added and receive a 2nd wish. The voting will continue until we get 3 finalists. 2 of these finalists will be background stars and will appear in the video (and credits). The winner gets a greet, their video is made and they become one of the main characters along with me and my close friends. You'll also get credited in the video. 
If you suggested the winning song but weren't first you receive an auto. You can suggest 1 song but if it's been chosen you'll get another chance to choose a song. If there's a tie I'll use a random number generator to make sure it's 100% fair. The sooner you enter the greater your chance of winning. I'll let you know when to start messaging soon. Good luck to all
All my love
~Millie317
Xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment